The term STS Placement’s or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Hurlingham Office Park, Corner William Nicol and Republic Road, Sandton. Our company registration number is ck 2000/050713/23. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies
or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that ;any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- We have the right at any time to terminate or suspend access to, or use of, the website where we believe you have infringed the Terms and Conditions.
- We reserve the right to remove any material from the site which we believe to be malicious, defamatory or offensive or which we believe may be in breach of a third party's rights, such as a third party's intellectual property or confidentiality rights. You agree to indemnify us in full against any loss or damage suffered or costs (including legal costs) incurred by us in defending any action brought against us as a result of any information you have posted on the website.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without our prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website.
- These Terms and Conditions is subject to the laws of the Republic of South Africa and you agree that the South African courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to determine any matter or dispute arising out of or in connection with use of this website and these Terms and Conditions. It is not intended that a third party should have the right to enforce any provision of the
- Use of this website may not be allowed in countries outside South Africa where such use may be contrary to local law or regulation. If you access information on this website it is your sole responsibility to ensure compliance with any applicable laws or regulations in any other country. Any use of this website outside South Africa is your responsibility and we accept no liability whatsoever in connection with such use.
Charges: We do not charge candidates for services relating to recruitment. We may recover expenses incurred on behalf of the candidate with prior written agreement.
By creating or posting your CV on our website you expressly give STS Placements approval to advertise your profile on our website to potential employers. Your profile will be extracted from the CV you created with your identity or current and previous employers removed.
If you do not give approval you must indicate during the CV creation process by ticking the box allocated.
In addition to the consents referred to in the Privacy Statement you hereby consent to us or a prospective employer requesting a vetting report on you from a registered credit bureau and conducting a credit check on you. You also consent on the registered bureau using your information submitted to it in the normal course of its business.
Whereas STS Placements takes all reasonable steps to ensure that your information is treated in the strictest confidence, you indemnify us if your personal information was distributed without permission or fraudulently copied from the STS Placements website.
While we make reasonable effort to safeguard the STS Placements website against viruses, we do not warrant and guarantee that files being downloaded on the website and/ or transferred electronically will be free of infection or contamination of any sort.
You agree to take precautionary measures to ensure that your data submitted on the website or email is free from infection or contamination.
You agree to present yourself in an honest manner in your resume submitted to us. We are entitled delete from the website or refuse to accept any resume if we have any reason to believe that any information you have supplied is false, inaccurate or not your own. We reserve the right to remove your ability to log-in to the site and may prohibit you from using this site.
Accuracy and completeness of resume
You are solely responsible for the accuracy and completeness of information supplied to us by you or a third party on your behalf. In the event that such information is distorted in any way in the process of being transferred due to any technical malfunction of your or third person’s electronic equipment, automated programme or communication links , resulting in such information being different from the original information sent, the information received will be deemed to be the original information actually submitted by you. You will be bound by such information and STS Placements accepts no liability of whatever nature in regard thereto.
Your Username and Password
You are responsible for all use of this site made using your user name and password, whether or not such use is made by you or by someone else using your user name and password. You are responsible for protecting and securing your user name and password from unauthorised use. Your user name and password must not be disclosed to another person. If you believe there has been a breach of security of your user name or password, such as theft or your username or password becoming known to someone else or unauthorised use, you must notify the Support Desk immediately on the feedback section of the website.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by us and whilst we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under our control. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control